Here are a couple of quick min-tours round a few of the shows we've done over the last few years.
The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Celebrations - 4th June 2012
This unique project took two years to complete and involved the management of over 4000 beacon events, ceremonies and celebrations around the world culminating on The Queen lighting the National Beacon at Buckingham Palace in a televised and spectacular event on the 4th June 2012.
Night Train Productions along with Bruno Peek LVO OBE OPR (Pageantmaster to The Queen) event managed the entire project in tandem with Buckingham Palace.
Click HERE for a gallery collection of all the best images from the concert itself
Click HERE for some of the best images from the many beacon events we administered as part of the project around the world.
See below for images from, what we called the National Moment. The lighting ceremony by The Queen.
Emergency Response Unit - G20 Summit - ExCel London 2009
To prove Night Train's mettle in our descriptive term "Special Projects", we were asked to design, build and operate a fully functional field hospital to cater for all heads of state, diplomats and delegates at this famous event.
To do this, we commissioned a medical team of hand picked doctors and nurses specialising in critical care, emergency medicine and surgery for services in any eventuality for President Barrack Obama’s first visit to the UK during the G20 Summit in 2009.
In order to be prepared for every eventuality we supplied:
- on site radiology
- xray facility
- mini lab and pharmacy services
- dual ambulance docks
- helicopter evac
- senior surgeons
- full nursing and support team
- germa suit and anti-contamination units
- multiple patient / bomb trauma treatment systems
- staff procedures and on site training specific to the unit
- completely independent power, water, air conditioning and sluice installation
- total compliance to all security / confidentiality for VVIP treatment
- full catering and lounge facilities